TURNING POINT FAMILY, We are excited to partner with you as we boldly press into God’s call for “changed lives period”. For the next 5 months we will engage in a MAKING ROOM renovation project of the Turning Point facility. The purpose of this project is to provide a short term and doable solution for our space needs here at Turning Point. This renovation will provide additional seating in our sanctuary and a new welcoming look to the atmosphere.
Making Room is a financial giving opportunity that will continue through the end of the year. YOU can become a Making Room partner by giving financially above and beyond your normal offering. You can give a one-time gift, give weekly, or give monthly.
To those of you who do want to Make Room and for those who will, here’s how your financial gifts can impact our Making Room initiative:
- A gift of $70 provides one new auditorium seat. We will need 650 chairs.
- A gift of $1,500 covers the cost of a new baptistry. We will need two new portable baptistry units.
- A gift of $3,000 resources a parking space. We are looking to add up to 100 new paved parking spaces.
- A gift of $15,000 supplies the connection point for information and ministry in the lobby.
- A gift of $50,000 or $95,000 funds the entirety of an upcoming remodeling Phase.
Every gift matters, every giver makes an impact. Let’s all Make Room together.
CLICK HERE to give to MAKING ROOM.