What is Fight Club?
Fight Club is the on-ramp for connecting men at Turning Point with our MANdate of leading 1,000 men to experience real lasting change. It is about coming together with a strong band of brothers who choose to care about and ﬁght for what matters most. It's a monthly huddle for men to experience brotherhood, to be challenged in our walk with Christ and to encounter redemption. Think locker room meets an AA meeting where there’s inspiration, transparency, trust, support, and life change.
When do we meet?
We meet the second Saturday of each month starting at 8am. Fight Club is paced by three twenty-minute rounds to end by 9am.
- Round 1: breakfast and fellowship around the table.
- Round 2: life challenge through Biblical teaching and testimony.
- Round 3: discussion for getting real around the table.
Fight Club is the ﬁrst step on our seven-step drop for getting men in the pocket for living a changed life in Christ. What’s your next step?
- Be a part of Fight Club.
- Saved and Baptized.
- Planted and Rooted in the Church.
- Energetically Serving My Family.
- Go thru the Men’s Study.
- Lead another Man/Group thru the Men’s Study.
- Attend a Man Camp.
This month the challenge is about a real man’s relationship with a woman. We go to 1 Peter 3:7 and hear the charge to honor, understand, and treat women differently. Even though the passage details a husband and wife relationship, we will widen the lens to consider our connection with other women in our life: family, friend, work associate, someone your dating, an ex.
Take home steps to understanding the women in your life.
- Take the 5 love Language quiz.
- Invite a female that you are in a relationship with to also take the quiz.
- Discuss the results with each other.
CLICK HERE to take the quiz now!
Use the resource below to help you decode the results of the quiz.