We are preparing with great anticipation for our Sundays in May where we can gather again as a church family! Below you will see the checkpoints we will adhere to for the month of May:
- Strongly encourage the at risk-population to stay home and participate in worship online.
- We ask everyone to sanitize their hands before entering the sanctuary.
- Wait for formal dismissal so that we can safely exit with safe distancing measures in place.
(If any of the following apply to you, please remain home)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees.
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
Thank you for joining us in taking care of our Lubbock community and stewarding our space as we gather togehter SOON!
Remember, you can RSVP for a service in May by clicking here.