What’s the longest you’ve had to wait in line for something?
- What’s one thing that teenagers have to wait for?
- Why might it be easier to quit something rather than keep waiting for it to happen?
- What’s one prayer that God has answered in your life or in someone else’s life?
- Has God ever answered your prayer in a different way than you asked Him to?
- Have you ever felt like God hasn’t answered a prayer?
- Is it hard to believe God is listening when your prayers aren’t answered? Why or why not?
- Do you think it’s possible to be persistent and wait at the same time? Why or why not?
- Why do you think it’s important to be persistent and not give up when it comes to prayer?
- This week, what’s one step you can take toward praying persistently?
COMPLETE DISCUSSION PDF