• How do you think the disciples felt when they realized they weren't there for Jesus when He needed them most?
• How did Jesus put his friends (and all of us) first?
• How have you put someone else first this past week?
• How has someone put YOU first this past week?
• What did the older brother miss out on because he stayed angry with his father?
“Dear God, right now it feels especially hard to put others first. We need your help even more to think of someone else's needs above our own. We know that You hear us when we pray, and You want to help us do hard things like putting others first. Help us be more like Jesus and think of others before we think of ourselves. We love you God, In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.”
COMPLETE ACTIVITY PDF